Friday, July 31, 2009

Word is da bomb

MS Word is my friend. What on earth am I talking about? My husband surprised me with a rebuilt computer not too long ago, and I've been enjoying the virtues of finally being a writer with Word. I have no idea how I functioned without for all these years. I mean, this thing tells me all about fragmented sentences (and boy! Did I have a bunch of those!), colons, semi colons, etc., etc. Awesomeness I didn't know I was missing!
Yes. I wrote two complete novels (well, complete as in they both have beginnings and endings. LOL.), various short stories and poems without Word.
I am still a Mac user at heart. But if it takes knowing the dreaded PC to get me where I want to be, then that's what I'll do.

After all, my husband has BIG plans for me. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment